Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sarah with pictures

Sarah came to visit the other night. She's finished her PhD and we had a lot of chit chat about various people in the field that I found fascinating but was maybe a little boring for Julie. We also talked about the whole parenting while teaching phenomenon and how difficult it is and how underappreciated it tends to be among hiring committees.

Anyway, Sarah looks terrific, and is expecting another boy this summer.

A few months ago she had sent me a neat link to her online photo albums. The neat thing is that there's an album of our wedding on there and it was a different perspective that I hadn't seen before.


Here Julie runs over before I have a chance to defile a pair of sheep. See? New perspective.

I'm sure she wouldn't mind, either, if you checked out the pictures of Jacob and Cisco.

No comments: