Thursday, February 09, 2006

Free! and Busted!

We removed the gates from our house! We'll see how long that lasts, but so far no problems. The weird thing is that I still pause before going up the stairs and pause on the last step, expecting to have to move the gate.

Busted:

I was out on Billings Field with Boo and the chuck-it and she was being very good when a guy came walking up to us. I had my suspicions, but I decided to play a little dumb and a little cool.

Sure enough, he said he was from Animal Control and that Boo had to be on a leash. But Boo was rubbing against him and he was petting her and being nice about it.

I leashed her and asked about the horse prints (!) on the field and he noticed them too and wasn't sure where they came from. He kept saying, "She's a good dog," and then we parted ways.

Phew. Gotta get her license renewal in the mail.

No comments: