Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Year's Brunch

Well, I'm about two weeks behind on everything, so here are some pictures from New Year's Eve. For brunch, we went over to Scott and Andrea's place in Orinda. Edie had described it, quite properly, as a "compound," you know, the kind of place where you could establish a cult. This cult would no doubt surround Andrea, Scott's wife, who made the fluffiest pancakes I have ever had. Well married, Scott. (She's Canadian, of course.)


Here's Scott with his oldest son Ben.

Ben with his best friend Monique.
Here's Monique's dad Mike and Monique's sister whose name I've already forgotten (here I'm baiting Mike to stop lurking and comment. It's Sara, right? Or Sarah?).

All the kids. Maia is the only one who doesn't have sibling yet. Get cracking, Edie and Bill! (But then you'll have to change the name of your blog. May I suggest: "Penguel"?

No comments: