Monday, March 17, 2008

Letters, we got letters!

A few years ago, I had the idea that I would follow the path of esteemed writer Jane Smiley and have letters published all over mainstream publications. I had one published in the NY Times Magazine about Bill Frist that I like to think was the first tarnishing of his national reputation and eventually led to his downfall.

I have not been as prolific as Smiley, but I did get a letter published in a news/politics/media critic blog I read daily, Eric Alterman's Altercation. Here's my letter. Now, if Obama gets elected (or if there's a new meme about his being the son of an immigrant) you'll know where it started.

2 comments:

P Cheng said...

so my comment to this post got attached to the Obama post about his speech. oh well.

Mr Crosson said...

Darn you, Blogger!